WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION PERIOD. WE TAKE YOUR PRIVACY SERIOUSLY
WHICH IS WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT,
HOW WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW WE USE IT. WE FEEL AN OPEN AND HONEST PRIVACY
POLICY IS THE BEST WAY TO SERVE AND RESPECT OUR CUSTOMERS.
IF YOU HAVE
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR POLICY PLEASE CALL 1-800-757-8182
GATHER INFORMATION AS FOLLOWS:
- Volunteered Information: We will receive and store any information you enter on the Web Site or give us in any other way that personally identifies you to improve your experience at the Web Site, to get a better general understanding of the type of individuals visiting the Web Site, and to enable us to contact you when needed. Typically you will provide information on the Web Site for the purchase of products or services or when you submit comments or questions for review by us.
- Automatic Information: To enable us to provide content that users need and desire, we collect aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. A Cookie is simply a small data file we place on your computer's hard drive when you first visit the Web Site (“Cookie”). This file contains a unique number that helps us identify you when you return to the Web Site. Cookies are employed by millions of web sites to enhance users' web viewing experience. Cookies can neither damage user files nor can they read information from users' hard drives. We combine all usage information provided by such Cookies. Allowing us to create a Cookie on your hard drive will not give us or any other site access to the rest of your computer's hard drive, and only we will be able to read the Cookie that the Web Site creates.
- Orders: When you order products or services from us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the products or services you order and for no other purpose.
- Questions and Comments: Any user questions or comments submitted to us may become available in the public sections of the Web Site, including a section entitled “Frequently Asked Questions,” immediately after such questions or comments are submitted to us. If we publicize any user questions, such questions will not contain facts that identify the user or the specific parties involved. We also reserve the right to use any user comments submitted to us for promotional purposes and by submitting such comments to us you agree that we may do so.
- Security: We protect the security of your personal information. We take steps to protect your data from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. We use sophisticated security technologies to secure users' ordering information, user name, and password. We encrypt users' ordering information, user name, and password (including users' credit card account number) using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. SSL is one of the safest encryption technologies available.